Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hitting the Road Again

On November 22nd I will be leaving Philadelphia and flying one way to Bangkok where I will start what may end up being my Magnum Opus.  I will be tramping  about SE Asia with the intentions of photographing and volunteering my services with various organizations that focus on the betterment of human and animal life.  I am specifically interested in organizations that focus on women's issues and issues that highlight the sustainability of Indigenous cultures.  My goal is to spend the winter in Se Asia and then in the summer of 2011 I will make my way to Mongolia with the intention of herding with Mongolian nomad families.  
I will be using this space to keep interested parties updated into the trials and tribulations of my adventures!
Of course, any help along the way with places to crash are always welcome and appreciated.

No comments: